WINCHESTER CATHEDRAL

                   
9th GREAT GRANDFATHER

My "Dead People" study goes on.  
As it goes on, the unearthing of knowledge is vast.
I have no way of knowing where I'm going or where I'll end.
I stopped many times on the way up the chain with
the sole purpose of doing a blog entry.
I could not stop the journey ... now I know why.


Where I ended on this search; well, meant to be.
As a trip to England is on my list of places to go 
before I become a "dead person"...
the time is drawing near to begin the planning.  
Elizabeth, get right on this!

 9th Great Grandfather
Henry Whitfield SR

                              

Henry was buried on September 17, 1657.
 Our beautiful daughter, Elizabeth, was born on 
September 17, 1980. 323 years apart. 
Love those quirky things ... I believe they have
great meaning. 


Henry was buried on September 17, 1657.
Our daughter, Elizabeth, was born on September 17, 1980.
Love these ko-inky-dinks!

... and on it goes!
AFAB August 18, 2019



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BORN IN CHICKACOEN

NINE SONS: The Tolar Brothers & The Civil War

THE ALLISON’S HOME CHURCH - LITTLE RIVER PRESBYTERIAN, ORANGE COUNTY, NC